A2 - Halls of Chaos - its driving me nuts!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 - Halls of Chaos - its driving me nuts!
Apprentice
Member # 8641
Profile #0
ive been running around in the halls of chaos for 2 days now!!! and i must have pushed at least a couple of hundred barrels and crates into that pond or lake or whatever!! why do those runes keep on 'popping'??? i dont get it!!

ooopssss....soory...just worked the puzzle out...feel a little silly now! quite simple..

[ Monday, May 21, 2007 06:33: Message edited by: TDH ]
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
I know the feeling, that dungeon can be a real headache.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
It takes a while the first time to figure out what to do. It gets worse doing the lower level and fighting the doomguard the first time.
Apprentice
Member # 8088
Profile Homepage #3
=) I made that part pretty fast actually. But I cheat a little. I walk up to right beside the place where the barrels pop up, go into "battle, summon a lot of cratures, then go out of "battle". Then my party makes this silly move and I'm over the barrel place.

So, how are you ordinary supposed to do it?

--------------------
They can't kill the Messiah.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
When you're trying to eliminate all the barrels, make sure you only step on the rune that makes a crate; that way, you can go down the passage that requires no barrels to be present. The opposite is true for crates.

Remember, you don't have to remove the barrels & crates at once. You can remove all the barrels first, then come back and do the crates (or vice versa).

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.