horn?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: horn?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #0
Trying to get the L3 spell from northeastern valorim that you need a horn to get; where does one find a horn? They're hardly commonplace items. It seems like an odd thing for you to require...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
They actually aren't terribly uncommon for junk items, but you have no reason to remember where they are. They're sold in the occasional odds and ends store and scattered here and there through Valorim.

—Alorael, who can't recall any specific places with horns available. If all else fails you can turn to the editor.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #2
I vaguely remember this. I think there's a band of rebels/deserters somewhere on the northwest coast of Valorim; when you encounter them, one of them will blow a horn. That's how I got mine.

But it's probably a better idea to edit yourself a horn.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
The Cult Of The Sacred Item have one, which I guess is only useful to you if you haven't met them yet.

Otherwise, I can't think of any specifics, either.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
The tinker on the road outside Golddale sells horns.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #5
I found one at an outdoor junk shop... It just always seemed a bit of an odd choice to make you require. I'm sure they were more common in Exile, right?!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
I'm not sure they existed at all in Exile? Certainly not in E1 and E2, perhaps in E3.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #7
Exile II didn't have junk items, but I think it did have the five-use Horn of Warriors magical item.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #8
Of course! I'd forgotten about that. And it was the same graphic...

--------------------