A3 Purify Altar

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Purify Altar
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Hi, found second altar which needs purifying. How do you do this please
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #1
You need the Ritual of Sanctification. Do get this, you need to travel north of Softport (over the bridge). There is an ogre-infested mountain range, and at the northern end of the range is a hermit who knows the ritual. To use the ritual of sanctification, press the ability (of a character who has priest spells) button.

--------------------
WWJD?
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #2
Hi, used sanctification on first altar and its not there for the second one, can you only use it once a day or something
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, it's a once per day ability. But if you have multiple characters who know it, a different one should be able to sanctify it. (Dikiyoba assumes it works the same way in A3 as it does in A2.)
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
If you are where I think you are, don't try and sanctify that second altar yet but go away, have a rest and get some more experience. The second altar has a particularly nasty monster guarding it...

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
He's not that nasty. I killed it on torment with a single character. Although you should buff up before using the ritual. Don't miss the loot in the room behind the altar.