A3 Trog Castle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Trog Castle
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Hi, how do I get into the trog castle. In the walk through it says to fake it but in the game if I try that they wont let me in. Does anyone know another way.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
The walkthrough, wherever you got it from, is wrong. You can't fake your way into the Troglo Castle.

You need to get permission from the mayor of Sharimik to take a scroll to the castle. In order to get this permission, you must first 1) give the jobs dispatcher a bribe, and 2) destroy an evil altar in a troglo temple west of Sharimik.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #2
I believe that if you talk to the right people in Sharamik (the mayor and staff in particular), you will eventually be asked to run a sort of courier quest. The Troglos will be kind enough to take you captive after that.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin likes to take walks on the beach and dance in the rain.
He also likes overusing whoopee cushions at inapprorpiate times and planting weak explosives in dinner entrees, as well.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #3
Thanks
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #4
You need Ritual of Sanctification to destroy the evil altar. North of Softport, in the northern end of a mountain range is a hut occupied by a hermit who happens to know the ritual.

--------------------
WWJD?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
If you have high enough reputation, then you can intimidate instead of paying the bribe.