Empire Archives A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Empire Archives A2
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Sorry forgot to say A2. Also as I have nearly finished A2 and tips about A3? Thanks
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
This is what the edit button ( IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/IB_graphics/edit.gif)) is for. Use it to modify your posts to add new info, rather than making a new topic. Editing the first post also allows you to change the topic title, FYI.

Other than that, I remember it being in the Waterfall Warrens, somewhere in Northeastern Avernum.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

Other than that, I remember it being in the Waterfall Warrens, somewhere in Northeastern Avernum.
Erm... wrong. It's around the eastern end of the Northern Islands, north of Harston and such.

As for A3... well, most of the same strategies you use in A2 will work. Just get out there and look for the plagues' sources.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #3
In Exile 2, the Empire Archives were at the most NE of the Northern Islands, N of Pyrog's Cave and the Empire Docks, all of them NE of Harston.
And, though the dungeon will be somewhat different, you can still have a look to the Exile 2 Empire Archives walkthrough and the Exile maps
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #4
Mab is right. The Empire Archives are at much the same place in A2 as in Exile 2.

Although I have only got to the end of the Dark Waters in my walkthrough, it just happens that I have already written the introduction to the Empire Archives.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs