Royal seal A1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Royal seal A1
Apprentice
Member # 8088
Profile Homepage #0
Where can i get the royal seal in A1?

--------------------
They can't kill the Messiah.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You can get it in the Shattered Fort, better known as Akhronath, which is past some lava in the far south of Avernum. It's in the large cave west of the Tower of Magi and east of Almaria. You'll need to heal Hathwisa for Patrick and get a certain key from the Castle before you can get the seal.

—Alorael, who thinks that just about covers everything except exactly how to go about the various tasks involved.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There's a hint about it's location in Fort Emerald.
Apprentice
Member # 8088
Profile Homepage #3
About the healing of Hathwisa:

I'v found 3 graymolds, but i can't find Miles(the man konig tells u to speak with). Konig says that he live somewhere around Fort Duvno, but i can't find him...
And do I have to speak with Miles to heal Hathwisa?

Help asap.

[ Saturday, March 03, 2007 04:31: Message edited by: Shaken ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #4
No, you just need Greymould Salve. There are a few bottles of the salve lying around (e.g. in the hidden research laboratory in the Slith Fort). You could also make some salve if you have found the recipe (near the Remote Lake south of Fort Draco).

There is a lot of fuss and confusion about greymould in A2. You just have to sort ot the truth yourself. Or you could read my description of Patrick's Tower

[EDIT: btw Miles is a sage in Formello and will teach you spells and sell the recipe for Strength Potion.]

[ Saturday, March 03, 2007 08:00: Message edited by: Catweasle ]

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs
Apprentice
Member # 8088
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Catweasle:

No, you just need Greymould Salve. There are a few bottles of the salve lying around (e.g. in the hidden research laboratory in the Slith Fort). You could also make some salve if you have found the recipe (near the Remote Lake south of Fort Draco).

There is a lot of fuss and confusion about greymould in A2. You just have to sort ot the truth yourself. Or you could read my description of Patrick's Tower

[EDIT: btw Miles is a sage in Formello and will teach you spells and sell the recipe for Strength Potion.]

Thanks a lot. I haven't played Avernum so much so excuse my stupidness ;>

And i wonder; how long have u guys played it? It seems like you know the game by heart ;D

and btw: what if I have sold the graymold salve?

[ Saturday, March 03, 2007 08:35: Message edited by: Shaken ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #6
There is nothing wrong in not knowing something. That does not make you stupid.

As I say in my walthrough
"I have been playing Spiderweb games for years. I started with Exile and went on to Avernum which I really enjoy. I have also played Nethergate which (except for the ending) I liked. I tried Geneforge but never really got on with it. Pehaps I am just to old fashioned – I like the old Dungeons and Dragons type of Games."

I learnt the games by playing them and making notes as I go along. When I get stuck I consult my notes then the Hints Book and if I still do not know, I look at the various published walkthroughs and hints.

If you have sold something you need, you can sometimes buy it back (only if the buyer did not have his list of goods full). Or you can cheat by using the Character Editor (for Greymould Salve "Add Tool"). Otherwise you have to find it some other way.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Shaken:

Thanks a lot. I haven't played Avernum so much so excuse my stupidness ;>

And i wonder; how long have u guys played it? It seems like you know the game by heart ;D

and btw: what if I have sold the graymold salve?

First, the only stupid thing would've been not to ask the question. I know this from experience.

Second, I've been playing each game in the Avernum series on and off since they were first released, though I only own the first two.

Third, if you sell your graymold salve, you can always buy, find, and/or make more of it.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.