Solbergs tower A2 Entrance?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Solbergs tower A2 Entrance?
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get into Solbergs Tower in Avernum 2. Got to the tower see the two gold plaques on the east side but there is no door and no secret entrance that I can find anywhere around it. Help please
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I get the feeling that you're there early. Later in the game, it'll become more obvious how to get in there...

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
The entrance is indeed on the east side of the tower, between the two plaques. You need either a password or a higher clearance, I don't remember for certain (I haven't played A2 in years).

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Crown clearance. If you don't have that, then there's really nothing you can do there.

Dikiyoba.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #4
You will also know when it is time to return because you will be all but outright sent.
So don't worry about missing the cue or anything.

EDIT: yeah... it's what I get for changing my mind over what to say during the middle of saying it. Take luck, all.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has gone off to seek a higher calling:
He's standing on the roof, trying to get better cellular reception.

[ Thursday, February 01, 2007 17:17: Message edited by: Lenar Labs ]

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.