Let's Play Avernum!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Let's Play Avernum!
Apprentice
Member # 5457
Profile #0
If anyone happens to be interested, we've got a fun thread going on the subject of Avernum and its copious joys here . It's growing in popularity, unsurprisingly.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
If that was you who created that thread, then I'd like to say way to spread the good word. However, I'll personally be playing my Avernum on my computer, less math that way. :D

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Apprentice
Member # 5457
Profile #2
It wasn't me, though I get to be a cleric in it. :o
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Whoah. That's an impressive response... great publicity stunt if it was somebody on these boards.

(Entertains the thought of Jeff plugging his games like that.)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #4
Neat stuff.

--------------------
WWtNSD?
Apprentice
Member # 5457
Profile #5
I doubt it's a stunt. The Let's Play threads are a way of sharing our favorite games with other people, and we've got a lot of Spiderweb fans. :)
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #6
Hey, cool. I sometimes lurk those threads. Kind of weird to be silmultaneously referred to as "The yokels on the official forums [getting very excited] over G4 like they do for every new release" and "The picky as [something very picky] people on the Spiderweb boards", though. :P

And if you did a Let's Play Blades of Exile thread, I would love you forever. :P

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #7
Very good indeed, the photos are hard to make, i think they had to make tremendous amounts of time to take those shoots FIVE STARS UP TO THEM !!!! HURRAY !!!!!

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .