Golddale 5

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golddale 5
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Has anyone else noticed the NPCs named after Babylon 5 characters in Golddale in E/A3?

There are characters named Londo, G'Kar, Ivanova, and Delenn.

[ Saturday, December 16, 2006 21:41: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Yep. And the Trainspotting characters, and Malloc/Calloc from C++, and so on. There's a thread about it somewhere.

—Alorael, who was happy to find a new addition in G4. The Baroque Cycle deserves all the references it gets and then some.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Jeff mentions in the hint books about taking character names from various TV shows. J.R. from Fort Dunvo is an example.
Apprentice
Member # 7657
Profile Homepage #3
And the towns Lennus and Squiggus are based on comedians Lenny and Squiggy!!

--------------------
"I'm a sittin' on the toilet, all the live-long day:".....
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
OK, so this has been noticed many times. The big question of course is, with all those people in Golddale, where are Sheridan and Garibaldi? :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.