Erika, fungus and a record to set straight.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Erika, fungus and a record to set straight.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #25
There's really a much simpler explanation. A wizard did it. Actually, it was probably five large and scaly wizards.

—Alorael, who thinks -X- was invoking his sense of humor. Serious claims of thread ownership and termination usually come from the thread's starter.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #26
Well, we know Athron didn't self-fertilize because she talks about having a mate who is also responsible for the brood. Also, it's worth pointing out that, while Athron is female in parts of Exile 2 and all of Exile 3 and Avernum 1-3, in the Exile conversations that talk about the brood -- i.e., Athron's own words -- Athron refers to himself exclusively as male. Athron's gender wasn't changed until after he began brooding...

Also, there are what, 2 or 3 serviles that changed genders, out of numerous repeat appearances. 80% of the dragons changed genders. (Unless you count Pythras, or argue that Pyrog's being neutered doesn't count as a gender change, but you're still at at least 50%)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

quote:
Originally written by -X-:

The word of Jeff Vogel is law. This issue is resolved. This topic is ripe for death.
-X-, you can't end a topic on your own terms. Unless you're a Moderator, and last time I checked, you're not.

Moderator is not enough; you also need to be a moderator in this forum.

Although technically, I could edit this topic's title to "[CLOSED BY THE ARANCAYTAR]" and blank all my posts and then rant and whine until either it got locked or I got banned or possibly both.

:P

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #28
Originally by Arancaytar:

quote:
Although technically, I could edit this topic's title to "[CLOSED BY THE ARANCAYTAR]" and blank all my posts and then rant and whine until either it got locked or I got banned or possibly both.
Don't do that, or Dikiyoba will have to come after you with the baseball bat. :P
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #29
*queues up Beethoven's Fifth*

<g>
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

It's too soon to replace you as mod. I need more time before I can make my move.

Finding inconsistencies in the texts is fun.

Pages