Quickfire!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quickfire!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #0
A burning question from my middle brother:

quote:

Alright, alright, I need you guys to help me here. Alright so im playing Avernum 2 and I'm looking for the crystal souls. I been to Angiearch and fornd where one crystal soul is and it's inclosed by the powerful vahnatai barrier.

The only way to get rid of the barrier is to use quickfire. So Ereka tells me to talk to Elna (or whatever her name is)in Matrox's cave. She says that I have to find a powerful vahantai maje to make quickfire. Patric tells me I have to go to Rentar-Ihrno. So I do but that [censored] just keeps sending me out and won't tell me anything. How do you get Rentar-Ihrno to help you.

[ Saturday, November 04, 2006 14:29: Message edited by: Sturg ]

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I do believe you have to go retrieve the Mica Tome from Gaddika, up in the far NE of Vahnatai lands, and give the tome to Rentar. Of course, I might've remembered this wrong.

EDIT: Clarification.

[ Saturday, November 04, 2006 13:12: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Ok, i have the Mica Tome already but I can't give it to him because the diolauge doesent let me. Is there anything else I need to do?

[ Saturday, November 04, 2006 15:05: Message edited by: Sturg ]

--------------------
-ben4808
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
You might have to return one of the other Crystal Souls first before Rentar-Ihrno will help you. (Rentar is a she, by the way.)

It's been a while since Dikiyoba has played it as well. Although Dikiyoba does remember that the Mica Tome is from the tower in the demonic lands, not Gaddika's fortress.

Edit: Typo.

[ Saturday, November 04, 2006 15:12: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

It's been a while since Dikiyoba has played it as well. Although Dikiyoba does remember that the Mica Tome is from the tower in the demonic lands, not Gaddika's fortress.
Right... somehow, I always get Gaddika and Koraddis mixed up. I knew the location, though... lava dome building thing.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
In Avernum you have to retrieve a crystal soul first which isn't necessary in Exile. If you haven't done a crystal soul quest than go to the Council for help in starting one.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Thanks Guys!

--------------------
-ben4808