Problem entering Grah Hoth's Fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Problem entering Grah Hoth's Fortress
Apprentice
Member # 7534
Profile #0
Hello, I am having difficulty working out how to cross into the Realm of Grah Hoth's Fortress. I have the flying orb, have been to Skagarath and freed him, have the Demonsalyer and Blessed Athame. I have checked the walkthroughs with no luck. Any suggestions or comments would be very much appreciated. I basically dont know how else to cross the black box to get into the Chasm of the Spire. Thanks very much in advance for any assistance.
Cheers, robm.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I'm very confused. If you're ready to go after Grah-Hoth, you should be far past the Chasm of the Spire. But since it seems that you're having difficulty getting to Grah-Hoth's fortress, I'll direct you here, to Silver's Annotated Maps.

To cross the Chasm of the Spire, your only option really is to go through the Fort Spire checkpoint.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
I used to use the Orb to get around the Fort Spire checkpoint because it involved fewer keystrokes.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I used to use the Orb to get around the Fort Spire checkpoint because it involved fewer keystrokes.
That's my preferred method too. Just make sure you can leave the Abyss again afterwards.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.