Avernum 3 -- Barrier Tunnel Entrance?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3 -- Barrier Tunnel Entrance?
Apprentice
Member # 7624
Profile #0
I'm working on the Giants/Troglodytes quest and I cannot seem to find the entrance to the concealed barrier tunnel. I've retrieved the map and examined it; it seems to indicate an area that I've already visited (I had to use the Orb of Thralni to get up there.) There was a buried treasure and nothing else.

The walkthrough indicates that once I've examined the map, I should see a dungeon entrance. Unfortunately, I don't see one. I'm right in between Castle Troglo and the Giant's Home.

Is there someone I'm supposed to talk to, or something I'm supposed to do? Please advise!
Apprentice
Member # 7624
Profile #1
Ok, I searched further out and found the entrance.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
Despite the fact that you answered your own question, I have some advice for finding things on the map.

You know that mage spell Far Sight? It adds an area to the automap, and when you can cast it at level 3, it'll even work outdoors. It can come in handy when you're looking for just about anything.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #3
You need to go to a cave(south of the Haakai's tower), use the mirrors to make your way through the lasers and prepare for a tought battle.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00