AV2 and Sixus

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AV2 and Sixus
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #0
I am on Sixus's 2nd cave and when I enter his room he burns his papers with magical fire and then makes suicide and comes looong msg saying that mission accomplished but you hope it would have ended better. Guide says that I talk to him and tell that Bevan sent me and Sixus thanks me and tells where's his treasure. What I have done wrong or missed?
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
Yes, there is a wall that can be broken with move mountains that you can go through to avoid Sixus killing himself. The wall is in a hallway that you are going south in and is on the west side. I think the hall has hydras in it or some such. If you go on from that hall without going throught the breakable wall you fight a group of Sixus' people who have a nullbug with them. If you get to that fight you've gone too far on that route and Sixuss will kill himself. I hope all this is accurate; it's been a few years since I played this part last.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #2
I searched whole place before going to meet hydras and killed those Sixus peoples. Not even resetting hostile towns help now so does it matters that he gets killed?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
I think you get a better message and maybe an additional piece of loot. Otherwise you get access to all the books, spells, and normal treasure. Maybe some difference in experience.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #4
I won't get robe of magi from Sixus and Bevan gives me only 30 exp and 4 rep not 75 exp, 4 rep and 600c. Guide says I get better msg yes. Not much to do cause even resetting hostile towns won't help and so not gonna start from beginning.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
There's not much you can really do, and it won't affect the game anyway. Just play on and make a mental note of it so you'll know what to do if you play it again.

Dikiyoba.