In Avernum - Gray Mold Salve

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: In Avernum - Gray Mold Salve
Apprentice
Member # 7328
Profile Homepage #0
How do you get the Gray Mold Salve? I remember talking to someone about it, but I can't remember who and in what town cause I think I deleted it from my journal. Also on a side note. Was there anything interesting in Fort Remote before it was destoyed? I can't remember.
Thanks

[ Tuesday, August 15, 2006 17:49: Message edited by: Bilinker ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
You either get the quest or the answer in Patrick's Tower.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
In Avernum 1 you get the quest in Patrick's Tower. There are clues in Fort Draco and the formula for it is in a hut in the tunnels west and south of Fort Draco (I think).

In Avernum 2 the formula is in Patrick's Tower and you can find some already made (somewhere in the Eastern Gallery I think). You need it to heal the Nephils that are southeast of Mertis and a dragon north of Fort Emerald.
Apprentice
Member # 7328
Profile Homepage #3
Well I meant, I knew where to get the quest was, but I remember talking to same man in some town, and he said that he was trying to make the salve, do I get it from him? BTW avernum 1
Apprentice
Member # 7328
Profile Homepage #4
I talked to someone in Patricks Tower who knew something about the salve he says someone in The tower of Magi knows something about it but I can't find the person.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
In Avernum 1 the only way to actually get the formula so you can make it is to find the abandoned hut. The researcher who lived there use to be in the Tower of Magi and then went north. There is someone hidden in the northwest corner of Fort Draco that can tell you some more. There are two ways to find her: secret door and using your boat to land beyond the wall.