A2: Gate in Gaddikas Fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2: Gate in Gaddikas Fortress
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #0
Hey all.

I've just started going through A2 again. After receiving Dispel Barriers I returned to Gaddika's fortress to a few inaccessible areas (the Vahnatai Fortress to the Northeast of the Vahnatia lands).

Just off the stream at the back of the fortress is a passage, blocked off by a few barriers and with a closed gate, behind which is a basilisk ... I can get past the barriers, shoot the basilisk through the gate ... but have searched high and low (using Farsight mostly) to find a lever or something to open that gate, but with no luck.

Little Help?

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
If Dikiyoba recalls correctly, there is a secret passage on a little piece of land just below where that gate is. It should lead into a room with two vahnatai dressers. One should have the "button" in it to open the gate.
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #2
I inspected the dressers ... I received a message that one has a depression, but my characters don't know what to do with it....

Do I need a particuliar item? ... trigger an event? ... some more Vahnatai Lore?

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Probably more Vahnatai Lore.

Dikiyoba.