Dexter's Box

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dexter's Box
Apprentice
Member # 7149
Profile #0
Dexter the fletcher wants me to deliver a box to Meena in the Abyss. When I try to get by the Spire a rune stops me before the gate and the box becomes to heavy to carry. What should I do? I can turn the box over to the guards but I get nothing for it. Is there another way in?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
There are a few other routes depending upon what you have done. The quickest is to use the Orb of Thrani if you have found ot to fly around the Spire Fortress. There are also routes going by Fort Emerald and passing east and then north to Spire. I don't remember having any trouble delivering the box and I don't remember the rune.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by SpFiota:

.. and the box becomes to heavy to carry.
Does it? I can't remember stumbling across such a disaster. Am I wrong or do I just misunderstand what SpFiota meant?

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1