Avernum 2 -:- Ivory Key

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 -:- Ivory Key
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #0
Guys,

Been playing Avernum 2 recently, and just recovered one of the Crystal Souls from the Pyrog's old cave, and decided that I want to "sort out" the portal issue.

I've taken Mahdavi's advice and blasted that Empire Tower to pieces ages ago. Now I think that I've got to go to the big shiny records place which the Empire has on one of our Northern Isles.

Now I just want to know if there's actually an Ivory Key to go into that Ivory lock. I could just jump down onto the ice, but it would be kinda painful, and trap me inside. Ofcourse, if I'm "barking up the wrong tree", please let me know.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
If I recall correctly, there are steps leading up from the ice into the center of the Archives, so you don't really need the key. Look all the way around the level.

Should that fail, the Ivory Key can be found in the Tower of Elderan. (Source: Shrodinger's FAQ)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

If I recall correctly, there are steps leading up from the ice into the center of the Archives, so you don't really need the key. Look all the way around the level.

Should that fail, the Ivory Key can be found in the Tower of Elderan. (Source: Shrodinger's FAQ)

Okay. I'll check out Schro's FAQ. But I swear I've been all over Elderan's USELESS tower.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
The key is found in the center of the tower on the lowest level if I remember correctly. I know it was in Exile 2 and somethings carried over. You need the key to get past some obstacle in the archives' entrance area.