Avernum 2 : Tomb of Delrin-Bok

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 : Tomb of Delrin-Bok
Apprentice
Member # 6967
Profile #0
I can't reach Derlin-Bok : I have found the secret hint/drawing which shows how to move the levers in the four corners of the tomb, and the levers are now in their correct position (NW : left - NE : right, SE : left, SW : right), but lightning bolts are still preventing me from reaching the centre of the tomb.
Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? :confused:

Thank you.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Recheck the levers. It took me a few tries, but I had the same problem. I'm sure I had to go back and do them all again. One of them is wrong or shifted since you did them.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
The levers reset themselves if you walk outside. Also, check the automap. The levers on the automap and the map in your inventory should match up.

At least, this is what Dikiyoba remembers. It's been a while.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #3
Where is NW lever? I have found other 3 levers but NW is still lost.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The NW lever is in one of the small prison cells in the NW corner. I don't remember if you need to go through a secret door so check all of them and look for a blank spot on the map. The monsters are wimpy and there is a prisoner there.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #5
Yep in hidden room it was but it was "visible" on automap thx to Far Sight.