need help A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: need help A3
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #0
I took up a message delivery mission and i need to get to father oriathon in hector but he isnt there....there is a roach in his place!!! WHAT HAPPEND??? i tried using get tows to forget u from the editor but it doesnt bring it back. You know who it does bring back? THE ROACH

what are my options? And if i fail to acomplish this quest does this mean no more money missions?
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #1
Hm...if there's a roach in his house...perhaps he's somewhere else? I mean, would you want to live in a roach-infested house? *hint hint* Before you go off to find out where he is, kill the roach. *hint hint*

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
I think the real question here is this: How far into the game are you? (I mean, what day?)

Depending on how far into the game you are, Father Oriathon may have been killed by the roaches. It could happen to anyone in Bigail. And you will be able to do courier missions again, just not immediately.

You can always try and set the day back a few weeks using the Editor, and see if that makes him reappear.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Some characters wander about, so it does pay to check out the town.
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #4
the roach was placed there as a part of some story but no one in town is useful. A roach would have a tuff time with him, he can heal him self a packs a modest punch. I have no clue where he is or how 2 find him if some one actualy knows plz give me a complete answer
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
The roach monster type doesn't have to kill the priest monster type for time to trigger the replacement of the priest with a roach.

—Alorael, who would guess that that's what happened. Normal priests don't have giant bugs in their humble abodes.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00