Rentar-Ihrno Won't Die!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rentar-Ihrno Won't Die!!
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #0
I've been hitting him, casting spells, summoning, everything I can think of, but he just won't die!! what am I missing??

EDIT: Ok, new problem. I've hit all the buttons countless times and it doesn't seem to be doing anything...It seems obvious that I need to hit them in a certain order, or something similar but I'm having difficulty figuring it out. Help, anyone?

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 17:05: Message edited by: 1337 h4x0r ]

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
A3, I'm presuming. You aren't supposed to kill Rentar directly (who is a she, by the way). You have to do some other things around the fortress first, and then use the control panel behind her.

More specific instructions (if necessary) can be found probably in one of the walkthroughs or in a post which will inevitably follow this one.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 15:32: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #2
i dont want to spoil it for you so perhaps u should go outside of the tower and find a friendly vanahtai house where bon-ithro will tell u what to do if u dont want to do that

SPOILER

There are Lazer stations that all need to be turned on(there is 4 of them) under the tower after you have done this go towards the control in Rantar Ithros room, she will telleport you a few times but she'll get tired or if u accepted ericas help she will show up and stall her wile you get towards the control panel

by the way ranter is a she
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks, and I guess I'm sorry for thinking that Rentar-Ihrno is a *he*, and for not making it known that I was reffering to A3.

(Edited 3 times so far...keep changing 'he' to 'she' then back...not sure why. o.O)

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 17:06: Message edited by: 1337 h4x0r ]

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Originally by 1337 h4x0r:

quote:
...but he just won't die!!...
Originally by rantalot:

quote:
...by the way ranter is a she...
Dikiyoba isn't sure which one is worse.

Edit: Dikiyoba has decided it is the second one. The second one, however, is mildly humorous, so it's still a tough decision.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 15:40: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #5
Dikiyoba seems to have a problem with talking in 3rd person. Or maybe it's just typing, perhaps Dikiyoba talks like a regular person. I guess I'll never know.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 15:46: Message edited by: 1337 h4x0r ]

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #6
i took a shot at killing her and totaly failed has any one here managed to do it??? and most importantly HOW
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #7
Uhm...I don't know if anybody noticed, but I edited my 1st post and have another question.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #8
ok explain just a little better in ur next post but i am going to try to answer.

I am going to assume that u went down stares and guided all the laser beams in the right direction. You did that by changing the direction of where the mirrors pointed(u don’t do this by moving mirrors but by using a control panel) You did that in four different, non connected locations under the tower. After this u went to the Ranter Ithros control panel and it didn’t work? My suggestion would be to save right before u use the control panel all i can remember right now is that if u use the reset crystal/control it will say ur back to square one and u have to turn on/guide all the lasers again

If I got it right just save and try all the options till u get it right
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
Originally by 1337 h4x0r:

quote:
Uhm...I don't know if anybody noticed, but I edited my 1st post and have another question.
Only a new post will bump up a topic, so it's probably wise to just create a new post so that people can see it. And even when that happens, it can take a while for someone who know the answer to respond to the question.

Dikiyoba can type in third person with no problem. Speaking in third person is slightly more difficult but Dikiyoba does it anyway. There's really no need to worry.

Edit: Added quote.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 19:21: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #10
Hmph. I post after one of my previous posts, and I'm accused of double-posting. I edit one of my previous posts, and nobody notices. Lose lose situation, perhaps?

EDIT: Btw Dikiyoba, I find speaking in third-person to be rather easy, and extremely entertaining.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 19:49: Message edited by: 1337 h4x0r ]

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by rantalot:

i took a shot at killing her and totaly failed has any one here managed to do it??? and most importantly HOW
It's possible to kill Rentar, but it's not worth it. My one attempt took about half an hour, and it didn't even change the ending.

Let me make this perfectly clear: you don't need to kill Rentar-Ihrno. You just need to reach the control panel behind her.

quote:
Originally written by 1337 h4x0r:

Hmph. I post after one of my previous posts, and I'm accused of double-posting.
Well, in all fairness, that is the definition of a double post.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Well, in all fairness, that is the definition of a double post.
I never said it wasn't, I was simply trying to point out that if I don't double post, nobody notices my edited posts.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD