A1: Priest Spells

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A1: Priest Spells
Apprentice
Member # 6723
Profile #0
Hello

I really need help, where I can find:
Divine Warrior LV 1,2,3
Sanctuary LV 1,2,3
(I need it to slay Grah-Hoth :S)

Thanks for any help

Haernar
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Check Dharmon for level 1 & 2 spells. Otherwise, go find Boutell's anvil and speak with the priest at the tower of the magi.

Divine warrior 3 is a reward for slaying Grah-Hoth, so you won't be getting that spell till later. I can't recall at the moment where sanctuary 3 is.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 6485
Profile #2
SPOILER

Use charecter editer :P (go to see statics-Spells Click on the spell untill three (3)
coin thingies appear

--------------------
I love Spiderweb Software!!
Who doesn't?
My hints on making a new party.
USE CHARECTER EDITER!!
----------------------------------
10 million Cave giant chiefs +
1 million drake lords ageinst me =

easy
Apprentice
Member # 6723
Profile #3
nah it's lame i have strategy (tested with editor) how to slay Grah-Hoth with 1lv divine warrior. Attack Grah-Hoth first is bull****... mungs are more important +icy armor on my soldier (to taking dmg from Grah) and repel spirit from distance on Grah-Hoth (repel and arcane blow on other demons and war skeletons to slay them too). I think it's the best strategy.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
Repell Spirit Level 3 should work against Grah-Hoth, presuming you can get it before you fight Grah-Hoth. I can't remember where you can find it.

EDIT: I just had my fighter hack at him with the Demonslayer while my priest healed him.

[ Friday, January 27, 2006 18:39: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.