Av3: Can I get back to the cult of the sacred item?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Av3: Can I get back to the cult of the sacred item?
Apprentice
Member # 6718
Profile #0
I went through and completed the mission to get the orb and everything... I was wondering if there was a way to get back to the area with the cult of the sacred item to harvest chain mail and other stuff I left behind?

The teleporter only takes me to the tower of magi now.

Thanks
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
I'm pretty sure that you get only one shot at that area. Sorry.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #2
After you get the orb you can't go back. Ever.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
For future reference, is it possible not to get the orb, leave with loot, come back, and repeat until the orb is taken?

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
I don't think it's possible to leave without the orb, but I can't remember why I think that. I do know that I've never gotten everything set up for departure before grabbing the Orb of Thralni.

—Alorael, only just realized what the absence of the Orb of Thralni in A4 means: there are now no artifacts present in every E/A game. Demonslayer comes closest, but it's only in A3, not E3, and only for a cameo.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
I guess then the only choice is to have as much strength as possible before visiting the cult to be able to carry away as much of the expensive goods as possible.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 6718
Profile #6
or ill just character edit myself a billion gold and call it even.

Fair enough right?

-----------------
[Sarcastic? Im not being sarcastic, I aaaaaalways talk this way.]
Apprentice
Member # 6003
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Localized Unreality Distortion:

I don't think it's possible to leave without the orb, but I can't remember why I think that. I do know that I've never gotten everything set up for departure before grabbing the Orb of Thralni.

—Alorael, only just realized what the absence of the Orb of Thralni in A4 means: there are now no artifacts present in every E/A game. Demonslayer comes closest, but it's only in A3, not E3, and only for a cameo.

Demonslayer was in Exile III.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
If you found it, you've beaten everyone else who's played E3. It's in the character editor but not anywhere in the game itself.

—Alorael, who is sure it's in a box with the Adamantine Axe and the Mace of Disruption.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #9
before i figured out bout the character editor i got the demon slayer sword. its pretty good vs the demons in the tower of magi! :D

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000