HI

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HI
Warrior
Member # 6485
Profile #0
Hi everone I'm hoping to learn a lot here because all my friends don't really like avernum. One friend said he has some "No name sword, axe of somthing,"
(I can't remember the name). He also said had some "blue arrows, and red arrows" on A1. If you know anything tell me. Also he has a windows and I have Mac. if that effects
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Welcome and leave your sanity at the door! I hope you have a nice stay here, considering you're never coming back! Mhuahahahahahaha!

So...what would you like to learn about? I don't know anything about a "no-named sword" or "red and blue arrows", but I can help with anything else you need!

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I don't recall any axes in Avernum, and "no name sword" doesn't give us a whole lot to work with. All arrows are, as far as I can tell, arrows. There aren't any colors involved, although you can pick up a few Arrows of Life and Arrows of Light along with the Blessed Arrows and lesser variations.

—Alorael, who isn't sure what other information he can give. There are no unnamed swords that aren't just average, run of the mill swords and there are no arrows categorized by color.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Your friend was pulling your leg. ;)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #4
:) Welcome IT 000! We like Avernum a lot - change your friends ^_^

I remember a mithril blade in A3. No axes in the series, but a blessed axe in a Blades of Avernum scenario. I suggest to try out the free demos and find out whether you like it or not.

Also it is an advantage to have a Mac. Since all SW-games are developed on Mac, the Macians will have new games some months earlier.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 6485
Profile #5
okay thanks! :D :D :mad: :mad: (multiple feelings)

--------------------
I love Spiderweb Software!!
Who doesn't?
My hints on making a new party.
USE CHARECTER EDITER!!
----------------------------------
10 million Cave giant chiefs +
1 million drake lords ageinst me =

easy