A1 - Slith Temple

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A1 - Slith Temple
Apprentice
Member # 6087
Profile #0
Hey all,

How do I learn the dispel barriers spell?

[ Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:01: Message edited by: Ik3 ]

--------------------
I want...to kill...myself
I want...to hang...myself
I want...her to see...me die
And to know...that she...has killed me.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #1
You have to get a book in a slith temple, called Swamp City if I recall correctly, it's to the north of fort (?). The book is in the NE part of the map, in a secret passage so use far sight.
After that give the book to (?) in the fort (?).
I don't know anything abiut lv3 dispel barrier.
Please some nice people fill the (?) spaces, im sure that someone knows what im talking about...
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #2
To get level 2 of Dispel Barrier, you need to take the Slith Tome to Mairwen in Fort Dranlon. To get level 3, take a boat to a tower which is located two islands north of Pyrog's Cave. The tower is near the northern edge of Avernum.

(720)
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #3
You can also get lvl 2 Dispel Barrier SW of Fort Remote, (after fighting some Elder Aranea).
Apprentice
Member # 6087
Profile #4
Thanks everyone

NEW QUESTION: Where the hell are these "Lava fields" near Formello?

Thanks a ton - I need to find the wizard guy

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Get a boat from Fort Draco and go southeast along the river. You'll notice the lava when you reach it. It's on the south shore of the part of the river that runs east-west. If you reach the bridge between Formello and Fort Duvno, you've gone too far.

—Alorael, who can't recall if a certain name for a certain area containing Fort Duvno is referenced in A1 or A2.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #6
@alorael: the cave complex is called NE avernum, simply. more precisely, its "near fort duvno".

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
It's the Eastern Gallery now.

—Alorael, who is glad to know that more of Avernum besides the Cavern and the Abyss gets a name. It must be said, though, that regions of Avernum lack poetry. Call a gallery a gallery and a cavern a cavern? Sure! It's fitting that only those exiled from Exile get anything more than a literal description.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #8
I've also hidden my tower behind a rock cropping with a hidden entrance. But please, before you try to enter my tower, be sure and talk to Kelner first. It wastes your time, and I won't open the door for you. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Apprentice
Member # 6087
Profile #9
THANKS to everyone AGAIN. I have yet a third question

I'm at the Slith temple, but on the second floor, I can't open the middle "mini-temple" because I don't have the key. Where can I find it?

Much thanks again,

Isaac

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #10
I believe it's hidden in the northeast corner of the first floor.

—Alorael, who actually only remember that a key is hidden in the northeast corner of a slith area. If there's a hole in your automap, it's a good sign.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #11
This topic should win the "most recicled topic aware". At the moment the topic name has changed 3 times...
You are talking about the temple where Shhh-thsss(?) is or in the demonslayer holding temple?
Where is the key to the demonslayer temple anyway?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #12
You mean the Crypt of Drath, right? Where the last piece (if you do them from easiest to hardest =P) of Demonslayer is? I believe that's the Stone Key, at least, I'm pretty sure it is on Exile. >>; It's the one you ask Motrax about, take note of what he says, and search through the nearby caves.

--------------------
A C, an E-flat, and a G walk into the Tower of the Magi.
Ambrin walks up to them and says, "Hey! It's the Triad!"
Kelner snorts and says, "Pretty minor Triad if you ask me."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
The Crypt of Drath has no sliths, and the Slith Castle has no Demonslayer part. There is a slith temple with a shrine on the upper level (where there are lots of offering pits everywhere), and to get in you need a key that's in a slith area.

[Edit: CAPS.]

—Alorael, who think's he's right but would be much more confident if he could check with the annotated maps. Alas!

[ Sunday, October 30, 2005 09:32: Message edited by: Involution ]