Avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #0
I'm lost again,and needing help.
The hidden tower has an entrance on the east side but knocking doesn't do a thing.
A voice asks for a password.Is there somewhere I can learn this? What is the password? :cool:

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Check Solberg's room in the Tower of Magi.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
If this is A1, you need to go to The Tower of Magi and speak to Kelner. Before you can do this, you need to know what afflicts the tower. Say it's name to Kelner, and he'll tell you where you can get the password.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
Near the entrance there's an empty classroom with 2 books at the north end. The eastern one will tell you that there's an Adze-Haakai in the tower. Tell the name to Kelner and he'll tell you that the password to My tower is in a hidden cave to the northeast of the tower. Once that is done, go to My tower and give the password, then come in and converse with me and I'll tell you what to do. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.