Hidden room in Dharmon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hidden room in Dharmon
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #0
I noticed a room in the Southwest corner of Dharmon that has no entrance, but it shows up clearly using Far Sight. I can find no info about it anywhere though.

It's past the man that tells you about the brooch, and past the living statue. Any clue what it is for?

--------------------
"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes

Gay Christian Network
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Sir Sherlock Holmes:

I noticed a room in the Southwest corner of Dharmon that has no entrance, but it shows up clearly using Far Sight. I can find no info about it anywhere though.

It's past the man that tells you about the brooch, and past the living statue. Any clue what it is for?

Hmm. I couldn't find a way into that either when I played Avernum. Maybe that was "the secret dock" (or wahtever the statue said it oveheard).

I for one would like an answer!

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Last time I asked this question (2 years ago!) I was told that there is no way in - the room is a teaser. Even if you could get in, there's nothing in there anyway.

There are some other places like this - like the room behind Erika in A3 and Sulfras's chambers.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4