Priests braclet and random items. Av 2.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Priests braclet and random items. Av 2.
Apprentice
Member # 5993
Profile #0
Is there a reliable place to get a Priests braclet. Like getting the Mage's braclet from the soldiers wandering around the castle for example. EDIT: (After getting the grey pass!)
Also, do the random item sellers' stock ever change, and if so how often.
Sometimes their stock is good and sometimes it's lousy. I got two blessed cloaks at the beginning from the wandering merchants around Formello. I tested how many blessed studded armor's Waldby had and he had about 6. In a previous game, Brantford(?) in Magi tower had two Mage's braclets at 900c apiece. How is this stuff worked out?

[ Sunday, August 07, 2005 03:33: Message edited by: Soltedas ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Are you talking about Avernum 1 or 2? About the random item sellers, the stock changes. Although i don't know how long it takes to happen.

EDIT:
I just noticed the topic name: You are talking here about Avernum 2. Sorry, but that doesn't give me ideas about the priests bracelet. I only played the demo, so I don't think I can help you further.

[ Sunday, August 07, 2005 03:09: Message edited by: Marvin, the paranoid android ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Go to Almaria and give Abby a blue pass and then a gray pass to get a Priest's Bracelet.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00