The Vampire Vahkohs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Vampire Vahkohs
Apprentice
Member # 5918
Profile #0
OK, I've got Vahkohs the vampire haunting me (in Avernum 3) with disease and dumbfounding every day, because I sort of killed him. I figured it would go away after a while but it must've been like 30 or 40 days since.. so what do i have to do, anyone?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Man Slurry:

OK, I've got Vahkohs the vampire haunting me (in Avernum 3) with disease and dumbfounding every day, because I sort of killed him. I figured it would go away after a while but it must've been like 30 or 40 days since.. so what do i have to do, anyone?
You have to go back to his tower and break a certain crystal. In E3 the coordinates are (3,25), but as I never bothered getting the A3 hint book I can't give you the A3 location. But just hunt around, I'm sure you'll find it.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 5943
Profile #2
been a while since i played A3 ( currently playing A2 just passed A1) but the crytal of the vampire is in some sort of garden beind his trone if i recall well at least around the trone room i think there is some magical barrier in the ways so maybe you'll need the dispel spell ^^ ( or maybe the barrier are to protec his treasure) anyways hope it help