Main Army Camp?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Main Army Camp?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
I there a way to enter the main Empire army camp just south of Blackcrage? I''ve always wondered why its there but you can't enter it.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
I think you can fly in, but there's nothing of intrest in there.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
Oh ok. I just thought it was weird that theres a secret passage through the mountains that nearly leads in but stops about 3 spaces from valley.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #3
Is it not just a source of endless experience? Although you do lose reputation in A3, where you didn't in E3. You can't fly in, and I used that secret passage just to farsight it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, it's just an experience and gold mine. Even if you get past the army, which you shouldn't be able to do, the results are glitchy (or were in E3).

—Alorael, who is still a little curious as to why the Empire pays an apparently infinite number of soldiers not to stop the plagues. Don't they have better uses for their budget (which must also be infinite)?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00