A3 Trainer Released!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A3 Trainer Released!
Warrior
Member # 5289
Profile #25
Hi xixao,

You seem not to have Mac, I'll make a Mac app. for you.
I found your application is so-called MemoryEditor. I have no experience making a memory editor on Mac, but I think I can make it using BSD debug call, ptrace() (Mac equivalent of read- writeProcessMemory()).

Anyway, you need not to open your valuable information on the location of parameters to port your app. to Mac. These parameter locations should be different on Mac, though relative position of each parameter may be preserved. Because of this difference, we should start to search memory location for the parameters. It'll be a factor to prolong the porting process.

What I need is your permission to make a Mac port using your graphics and dialog layout. I want to make the port outlook as similar as to the original.

When I succeed to make a port, I'll send the app. and source code to you. If you'll want to distribute it, upload it on your web. I'll take care for bug fix and future update that you'll make to the original. But I'll never open publicly it by myself, either the application nor source code.

[EDIT]
How many users do use classic Mac, Mac OS9?
Currently I have an development environment for Mac OSX only. I know SpineRaker is making a BoA scenario on a classic Mac. So I'm considering to get a compiler for classic Mac to port the 3D BoA editor to classic Mac. If a number of users also need xixao's app on classic Mac, I'll try to get a compiler more seriously.

[ Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:14: Message edited by: Notus ]

--------------------
Project: BoA Editor Remake on SourceForge.net
supports "3D BoA Editor" (Mac and Win), and creates advanced BoA Editor.
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #26
Thank you, Notus. You have my permission to use whatever you need. Leave me your e-mail address, or e-mail me at steve(at)xixao3d(dot)com. I'll send the graphics files to you.

- Xix -

[EDIT]
Notus, question:
Will TSearch work in a Mac environment?

[ Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:40: Message edited by: xixao ]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Wednesday, September 29 2004 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5289
Profile #27
quote:
You have my permission to use whatever you need. Leave me your e-mail address, or e-mail me at steve(at)xixao3d(dot)com. I'll send the graphics files to you.
Thanks, My address is
notosaurai(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(DOT)jp

As TSearch is a Win application, it never works on Mac OS.
In principle, Win application never run on Mac OS, and vice versa.
Emulation (and Java) is another thing.

[ Sunday, March 13, 2005 12:51: Message edited by: Notus ]

--------------------
Project: BoA Editor Remake on SourceForge.net
supports "3D BoA Editor" (Mac and Win), and creates advanced BoA Editor.
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #28
E-mail sent :)
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #29
hi um i was just kinda wondering if you could tell us how long you um think it'll be till the one for mac will be out ?
:cool:

[ Tuesday, March 15, 2005 13:06: Message edited by: king of hawks ]

--------------------
i am hawk king

copyright copyright copyright haha
Warrior
Member # 3667
Profile #30
hi umm, ya the editor seriously did something, cause i set up my character and then well, ya, it did something and i now have NO MP!

--------------------
plz feel free to email me answers at stargazer_do@hotmail.com
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #31
This is why you should just use the character editor.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by avernum master:

hi umm, ya the editor seriously did something, cause i set up my character and then well, ya, it did something and i now have NO MP!
It's not the trainer that caused that to happen. Try it again using the directions posted earlier.
Apprentice
Member # 5675
Profile #33
can anyone send me the A3trianer.exe to my email
which is dang-v@sbcglobal.net. cause i couldn't download it anyone plz help me, thanks you
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #34
quote:
Originally written by wind:

can anyone send me the A3trianer.exe to my email
which is dang-v@sbcglobal.net. cause i couldn't download it anyone plz help me, thanks you

Sorry for the late reply. Has anyone sent this to you yet?
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #35
Does anyone still have a copy of this? I'd rather like to have it. ArtMoney's good and all, but...
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #36
This may sound like a dumb question, but how do you use the trainer?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #37
Hey. when I click on the download button thing it goes to a page and it says Catch you later, why??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------------
No Way! A site with cheats for Avernum 1, 2, 3 AND 4!!! You just GOTTA check this out!!!
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114142261
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #38
Oh yeah right, if you have to email it to me its tom_the_kid@yahoo.co.uk

--------------------
No Way! A site with cheats for Avernum 1, 2, 3 AND 4!!! You just GOTTA check this out!!!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #39
Hello? ;)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #40
HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #41
Okay, so, if it weren't obvious, xixao's site is down and it appears that he's no longer supporting the trainer. This is not too bad, because A3 comes with a character editor, so use the character editor instead.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #42
Ack... and please don't quadruple-post... even if it's meant to bump a topic.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #43
If someone will e-mail it to me, I'll host it.

eldibszankroth AT hotmail DOT com

*murders cybertron13 for his table size altering quadruple posts, then slips back into the shadows*

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #44
Right, soz for quad posting, or penta-posting i guess, now anyway, or is it called something else? *Hits self over head with a crowbar* uhh..... i dunno, anyway, if someone will host it please notify me, or if possible host the geneforge 2 one as well, sorry to pest tho, oh yeah *takes out a giant 1 gauge 9999 inc. long shotgun whom bullets are 9998 inc. long and blasts thirty holes the my attemted-murderers head* then immediately blasts him with a nighthawk pistol and a magnum 40. cal revolver just to double-check :P

Bad grammar, i know, but who cares :P

[ Friday, December 30, 2005 12:45: Message edited by: cybertron13 ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #45
Wow, that's a tiny shotgun. Now if you had a 1 gauge shotgun, that would be huge. The smaller the number, the bigger the shotgun.

*pulls out Mega Missile Launcher +5 and decimates cybertron13*

Yeah, if somebody who has the A3 and G2 trainers will send them to me, I'll host them for all to download.

[ Monday, December 12, 2005 12:37: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #46
Ah, but i said calibre, and calibre means how powerul it is, therefore: BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! :D :D U dont gotta a head no more! :D :D

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #47
Let's not spam now. If someone has the desired trainers, e-mail them to Eldibs.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #48
I hate to spam, but I just can't let this go (I guess it's the redneck in me):
<spam type="text/pointless"><textwall>
quote:
Ah, but i said calibre, and calibre means how powerul it is
Shotguns aren't measured in calibers. They are measured in gauges (the only exception to this is the .410, which describes the bore size). The smaller the gauge, the larger the bore size. Moreover, caliber doesn't necessarily mean how strong it is. Caliber is just bullet width, measured in inches. Therefore, a .22 caliber bullet has a bullet size (minus the case, powder, etc...) of .22 inches. Caliber doesn't show how long a bullet is, how big its case is, or how much powder it has behind it. For example, a .223 bullet is .223 inches wide, and a .22 bullet is .22 inches wide. Not much width difference, huh? Well the .223 bullet is longer, and has more powder behing it, giving it more power.

The .223:
IMAGE(http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/92844/2/2__223_caliber_bullets.jpg)
The .22:
IMAGE(http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/52534/2/istockphoto_22_Bullet__2__52534.jpg)

Plus, not all standard bullets are measured by caliber. Some are measured in millimeters, width by height. For example, the 9mm bullet is actually 9 x 19mm, and once again, that doesn't state how much powder it has. Also, there are variations on ammunition. For example, 9mm can refer to 9 x 19mm Luger or Parabellum, or it could refer to 9 x 18mm. Just like 7.62 can refer to 7.62 x 39mm, or 7.62 x 56mm.

With several bullets, higher numbers mean a stronger bullet, but not always. A 7mm Mauser is a stronger shell than any standard 9mm, and a .270 is comparable in strength (if not stronger) to the .357 magnum.

quote:
U dont gotta a head no more!
I murdered you long before you pulled out your tiny shotgun.

</textwall></spam>

[ Monday, December 12, 2005 19:40: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #49
I'm not sure if it's the same one or not, but a decent A3 trainer can be found at http://www.fileh.com/Arcane/aa3a.zip

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.

Pages