A2: Funny "exile" bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2: Funny "exile" bug
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
I am playing Avernum 2. I am in chapter 3, in Vanhatai lands. I just passed the tests that allowed me visit the council and they sent me back to the Tower of Magi. The funny thing is that before leaving, I tried (just to see how powerful the 3 old vanathais were) to attack them in that council room, after clicking the accept button in the warning dialog box I got a message saying something like "Now the Vanhatais know they were right being suspicious of you and therefore they decide to keep the magic barriers that divide EXILE, after that the empire attacks..." and so on, funny thing they mentioned exile and not avernum... :P

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
I wouldn't really call that a bug, just a typo! :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Another one of those times when you want to ask Jeff, "Why didn't you just do a search in the text strings for 'Exile'???"

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
appears throughout the avernums. i think, however, that sometimes the usual word "exile" is meant, not the name for the series of caverns you live in and the nation formed within.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #4
Or maybe as it's been so long since the Vahnatais have been far from the humans, they didn't know that they are no longer Exiles, but Avernites ;)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.