Ritual of Sanctification

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ritual of Sanctification
Apprentice
Member # 4900
Profile #0
Where do I learn this in A3?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to Commander Corie--I think she's in Sharimik. Then go talk to Nydia or whatever her name is (Corie tells you) in Softport. Then go north some more, find the hermit, and get it out of him.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
The hermit is in the northern route to the mountains just north of Softport. Go in and ask him about the ritual and tell him you plan to use it against the Troglodytes and he will teach you the ritual. Go to the Troglo Temple and fight your way to the east wall to the Inner Sanctum. Defeat the enemies stand next to the altar and activate the ritual then defeat the demons that appear. Now return to Commander Corie. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #3
the ritual of sanct seeps away half your health, so stay prepared with healing potions & elixirs. That'll save you. :cool:

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...