Avernum 3: where to get lv 1 and 2 spells for mage and priest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3: where to get lv 1 and 2 spells for mage and priest
Apprentice
Member # 5258
Profile Homepage #0
I really want to get all the spells in the demo i can but i dont now where to get them. My friend told me you could get the arcane spells in the Tower of the Magi, but i cant find them. Can i please have a list where to get all the lv 1 and 2 spells mage and priest
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
The best place to get a list is to buy the Answer Book. Or you can look on one of the links at the top of this page and maybe find your answer. Hope that this helps. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #2
Do you mean Mage Skill/Priest Skill level 1-2 spells? If so, most of the mages just outside FE can teach you.
Apprentice
Member # 5258
Profile Homepage #3
I said i wanted a list
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
And I gave you one.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
To make things easier for you:

http://rachea3.tripod.com/avernum3/id7.html

Scroll down 3/4 of the way to where it says "Priest Spells" and "Mage Spells". If you need to know exactly which spells are sold by which salesperson, well, to the best of my knowledge, no such list exists. Go make one yourself.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by arrukusu:

I said i wanted a list
Slightly demanding, aren't you?
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #7
you can get 2 spells worth while in the tower of magi. Arcane Summon you can find ... for that u need a dispel barrier scroll or spell or a piercing crystal. It is found in the right corridor just down the staircase from Denise, Linda & solberg's quarters. If you do the tower of magi save quest (wait till day 160) you will find Divine Host spell at the northeast end of the tower, off a shade (this place in normal times is occupied by a giant Lizard.

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
Apprentice
Member # 5258
Profile Homepage #8
Ok does anyone know how to get the arcane spells
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
It's on the same list that has already been pointed out twice. Go here and scroll down!

—Alorael, who hopes that third time will be the charm in this case. There are only so many times that a single link can be provided.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4900
Profile #10
In the demo, the only arcane spell I could get was Arcane Summon at Level 2 in the Tower of Magi. Your mage skill must be at 16(I think, however my game is a singleton, so he only had 14(I think) in mage skills + a Mage bracelet) You need a Dispel Barrier scroll or Piercing crystal to reach it however, and it is in a secret passage, to the left(West I guess) of the item shop(Not the potion shop) You also get a mind crystal that is next to the spell book (It's just energy pulse however)
[I'm still a new at Avernum, so I probably messed up somewhere in there]
Apprentice
Member # 5258
Profile Homepage #11
Ok then where are the divine priest spells at lv1 and 2
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #12
For that, you must be patient. wait till day 160. when tower of magi is attacked, the go defend it. I the nE corner you will find a hidden room where you will find a shade. That will teach you the spell of Divine Host at level 2.

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...