the last battle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: the last battle
Apprentice
Member # 4836
Profile #0
I've finished redirecting all of the lasers into the middle but as soon as i head off to fight rentar irhno i'm attacked by her goons. No problem, BUT no Erika. When is she supposed to show up? I have her amulet and I did blast thru the walls in the great walls dungeon so it is working, but when i go into fight mode against the vahnatai in the last fight, i have to fight thru all of them without Erika's help.
Also where are the runes leading to the generic dungeon in rentar irhno's keep?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If you have the activated amulet and Erika is still not showing up, you haven't focused all the lasers. There are ten of them, and if you redirect them in the wrong order you may find that the beams block your path. Turn off the offending laser, go past it, and then focus it again.

—Alorael, who does not like looking for missed lasers very much. It can be done, though, and it sounds like your problem.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
The runes leading to the Generic Dungeon are in the southwest part of the upper level. If you walk down the first hall in the southwest and check the west wall for secret passages, you should find one. There will be several magic barriers you have to dispel. Then, in the room to the south, you will find the runes.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
or if you did the laser thing correctly, she doesnt show up because youre not close enough to the panel.
she doesnt come because you fight, but because you try to get to the controls.
a special encounter window will show up when youre near enough.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 4836
Profile #4
thanks for the help with the generic dungeon, but erika still isn't showing up. i've gone to all 10 lasers and i've gotten to the control panel and after getting teleported away by rentar 4x, I finally made it to the control panel (i screwed up the sequence so i have to start over again) but still no erika. it's frustrating to have to fight these guys 4 times
Apprentice
Member # 4836
Profile #5
oops, my bad -it turns out that i hadn't turned on all the lasers. thanx for the help
BANNED
Member # 5141
Profile #6
lol
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
Please refrain from posting spam. If you don't have anything to add, please don't add anything at all.

No, "lol" is not something.

—Alorael, who brings you this warning on behalf of people who do not lol when reading lol. In fact, they are likely to simmer silently instead, and nobody wants that.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5141
Profile #8
Alright, I will try to refrain. I will do as you ask, however I must say that "lol" is something. However, I will refrain either way. So it really makes no difference.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #9
OMG STFU

Edit: OMG BANNED YAY

[ Wednesday, November 03, 2004 19:57: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex