A2-little help please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2-little help please
Apprentice
Member # 3727
Profile #0
My sis is playing Avernum 2 and cant finish the game cause she cant get into pyrogs castle, cause she cant find the evidense for the vanatai
to get her in, I haven't played for ages and cant for the life of me remember, can someone help?
that be grand

--------------------
Not all who wander are lost

Im here today, gone tomorrow. But you want to know who i am? Well im....damn, not any more. Now im someone else. I cant keep track. Why should you?
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
The evidence is in the castle in the middle of the lake where you have to kill Limoncelli.(The lake to the north east of Blosk and Fort Saffron. In the second level in the far North East there is a section with a Naga. The Naga guards a secret passage that leads to a chest with the evidence. Inside the secret passage there is another secret passage that allows you to circumnavigate the pitfall in the first one.

[ Friday, October 15, 2004 16:09: Message edited by: m's devotee ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
to get to the island with limoncellis fort on it (hss-kss former fortress, if that helps you better), steal a boat from the giants on the eastern coast of the giant controlled lands west of ne avernum and north of fort dranlon. if i remember correctly, there are some waterfalls around fort dranlon so you cant get there from silvar.
dont forget that you have to enter pyrogs cave from the north, through solid cave wall.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
Nah you can get there from Silvar but thats a minor point. You can not get there from the Empire dock that is in what used to be Giant lands so there is no need to go up there for this mission.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Apprentice
Member # 3727
Profile #4
ar Limoncelli forgot bout him. sweet, cheers

sister: thanks guys!

--------------------
Not all who wander are lost

Im here today, gone tomorrow. But you want to know who i am? Well im....damn, not any more. Now im someone else. I cant keep track. Why should you?
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
Boat from Silvar. Silvar to Limoncelli. Limoncelli to evidence. Evidence to Vahnatai Council. Council to Crystal Soul. Crystal Soul to Crystal Shrine. Crystal Shrine to Council. Council to Garzahd. Kill Garzahd.
Man I wish it was really that simple.
:cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Solberg, it appears that you have been posting repeatedly in week-old topics about questions that have already been answered. Please stop. It is not necessary, as the members who posted the original questions have the answers that they need. If you get to the questions first, by all means answer them if you can, but if they are already resolved and five or six days dead, please leave the threads alone.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00