Healers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Healers
Warrior
Member # 4938
Profile #0
My guys and gals were clearing out the Troglodyte Altar, when my mage bit the dust, after he'd done the Purification Ritual.
Mousing around for loot, they stumbled across a couple of secret rooms. Without the mage, they had to fight in the dark, but managed it until they'd Purified the second altar. (Luckily, the priest seemed able to do it.)
They then stumbled into a small dark room full of sliths and a demon (I think). The archer died in here, but the 'tank' and the priest, with lots of heroic brew and invulnerability elixir cleaned house.
I then hightailed it all the way back to Fort Emergence, via Sharimik and Farport/Jewel of Recall to get the dead raised (no Balm of Life). Is there a healer nearer Sharimik than this?

--------------------
"Keep both hands where I can see them"
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #1
why dont you just check on the hps listed in the forum?
theres a healer in sharimik called ellyna.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Warrior
Member # 4938
Profile #2
OK, thanks. Rache's site lists healers under stores. (Sort of Avernum Yellow Pages. :D )

--------------------
"Keep both hands where I can see them"
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
I'm pretty sure that evey major town, and a few others, has a healer in it. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.