A3 - Legendary Item Quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 - Legendary Item Quest
Apprentice
Member # 4836
Profile #0
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but which one have you found to be the most difficult/easiest quest? I'm still trying to get thru the Tower of Zkal - this is my 3rd time trying to get thru the first level - while the quests for the Black Halberd (puzzles were relatively easy even without spoilers) and the monks of the Monastery of Madness were relatively easy.

Even the Dark Wyrms in the Pit of the Wyrm could be neutralized by downing a few Protection Brews before battle.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
The Tower of Zkal is the hardest by far. None of the others come close.

This is in large part due to my steadfast refusal to bring any type of energy potion into the Tower. I'm a glutton for punishment.

—Alorael, who also found the Monastery of Madness mildly challenging and vastly amusing in a rather stupid way. Yes, he too has experienced the joys of kung fu movies on too little sleep and too much caffeine.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I really couldn't get the drills they did there. How the heck am I supposed to jump up ten feet and karate-kick a tree?!?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #3
NO NO NO, THE HARDEST QUEST I´VE MADE WAS THE ONE WHO I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL THE ORC SHAMAN AND THE EASIEST WAS TO BRING BACK THE ORB OF THRALNI
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #4
I can never figure out how to do get in the Monastery of Madness. Any who could help a lost soul like mine?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Talk to Winterhouse, just west of the southern gate into or out of Lorelei. He'll send you on to another person, who will send you to another person, who will send you off to look for Foxfire. She can be found in the towns near Lorelei, and for a small fee she'll give you what you need to get into the Monastery of Madness.

—Alorael, who believes the last step is heading to Storm Port and taking the ferry to Gebra. From there it's a simple island hop to the Monastery.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #6
Thanks Alorael. Now it's time for "kung fu fighting".
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
Read all of the signs. They're bizzare.

And if I remember correctly, there's a secret passage to the north-west part of the building. There are two signs that talk about some kind of TV show or something. :rolleyes:

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!