Koriba's Statue

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Koriba's Statue
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #0
I've looke all over the bandit lair.Found the mages journal, and yoused far sight. It is driving me insane. I did see this little peice of area,but i cant get there. Where the heck is it.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Are you me? Am I you? Identity confusion, Ahhhhh

This is A2 the Mertis mission, right? If not ignore the rest of the message. Enter from the east. The passage is in a c shape. Find a secret passage in the west wall of the c shape and go through it. Follow this passage till you get back to the original c passage south of where you left it. Walk north towards where you first entered the cave and you will be teleported into the bandit lair entrance way. The bandits lair is reached by picking up all the crystals in the entrance and then going through the secret passage way in the east wall of the room with the crystals. This will open the gate allowing you into the inside of the lair.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Go into the Wolf Pit and head to the northeast corner via several secret passages. Go up the stairs. The statue is there.

—Alorael, who believes it's technically in the bandit lair. However, since you can't get to the statue directly from the lair, just go through either that or the goblin area to get to the Wolf Pit.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
please always add what game it is and if necessary what mission/where/when.
alorael is right. do that and youll get the statue. if you dont know how to get into the lair, take a look at rache's a3 site.
gratz alorael, btw. 8000 already. nice.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #4
Sorry about the confusion- That is the A2-3 confusion.
with more context I realize that you are talking about A3- which I have never played- Though this part is the same as E3

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #5
they say there are some, but i have never noticed any differences from a3 to e3 myself.
at least concerning the story-line, quests and important areas, you can take the games identical.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
The Avernum games are remakes of the Exiles, so of course they're similar. Still, there are differences. The ToSF of Exile lost its shifting floors and got lasers everywhere, caches appeared, and little things like that.

—Alorael, who knows A1 got Lost B. He isn't sure if A2 and A3 got any really important new places like that.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #7
Once more- pardon the confusion
quote:
this part is the same as E3
As you may be able to see I was talking about the bandit cave part and koriba- Not sure if that was his name in E3 and unlikly to find out without going to a different computer Stupid Win XP :( .

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #8
oh bugger. didnt think of the caches and stuff.
im quite sure its koriba.
quote:
—Alorael, who knows A1 got Lost B.
what?

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
Lost Bahssikava is a slith-filled town and multilevel cave crawl that showed up in Avernum 1 but not Exile 1. It gives some slith history and brings up the real slith civilization that doesn't appear at all in the games.

—Alorael, who used that as his example of the only major plot addition in the Avernum games that he could think of.