Edit CLevel?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Edit CLevel?
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #0
im so stupid. im playing a party through a3 right now and am quite satisfied with it. my slot 1 human custom fighter though had too little AP for my taste. so when he was almost lvl 17, i deleted him and created a nephil fighter instead. then i set his skills etc to the exact settings the human fighter had.
it was then i realized i couldnt edit the character lvl by using the editor.
any way to help me? those 29 hp arent gonna help me vs the giants.
(i have no savegame before that point. ill start lvl him up now, but a faster solution would be appreciated.)

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #1
You cant edit the level of ur charcters using the charcter editor on Avernum 3, try picking up a npc instead or doing a 3 instead of 4 party :P

EDIT:ok im not posting while playing Tibia no more, writing in Tibian is not good here >.<

[ Saturday, September 25, 2004 01:30: Message edited by: Timber-Wolf ]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
If Valorim...
...you wish to save...
...back up your save files...
...burma shave.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
On Mac OS 9, you can get a nifty program called Pandora's Box that will let you edit experience in Avernum as well as just about any numerical value in any application. I'm sure there are equivalents for OS X (or maybe Pandora's Box still works) and Windows, but I have no idea what they are.

—Alorael, who supposes you could also just use the editor to send your character's endurance through the roof. It will make him slightly stronger than the higher level characters, actually, but you can reduce his endurance as his level goes up.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
I don't think any such editor can exist for OS X, since it has protected memory.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
+rep for Stareye

Many lols.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #6
of course i could use some kind of hex editor, but i very much doubt that my computer would go through that procedure without taking serious harm.
however, my little kitty warrior does an average 100 dmg anyway, so if im cautious ill be ok, i think.
thanks.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!