InterClass

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: InterClass
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
Imagine the max lv of all avernum´s classes, if you have to choose a winner in a interclass, what do you choose?
My opnion is the Hedge wizard, he can turn himself invulnerable and make this time casting mage and prist spells on his opponents.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #1
the custom, because he/she doesnt waste valuable skill points a decent player could invest in a specialized monster-character, whatever type he/she might want. the mage/priest combo with just enough melee skill to help himself through times of low mana or fighting vs eye beasts takes the cake, i think.
as a single, independent char of course.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I'd take a single character with decent fighting skill, high priest skill, and some mage skill over anything else. None of the preset skill allocations are something I'd want to use solo, although berserker isn't bad.

—Alorael, who thinks there may be a mistake here. Avernum "classes" just assign starting skill points for you. They have no effect at all past level 1. The only advantage is that some "classes" have more skill points than custom, but this is offset by the fact that many points are wasted in worthless skills.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
would be cool to see a spidweb game with a skill system similar to diablo. you know like the slith shaman can create a thunder storm that can struck an enemy with lightning and the human archer can fire homing arrows and stuff like that.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
that would be awesome.

But I gotta admit, I'd go for the Rouge. He'd make traps all over your house. Reach for the Peanut Butter, knife sticking in your arm.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #5
lol. or what about the rebel. he could stand in front of a horde of angered alien beasts, wielding a steel transparent (+) saying "the surface belongs to us" and screaming through a megafone.
or a party of rebels. together, they could use a party skill, the "protest chain". defense bonus 50%, needs handcuffs.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
:D or maybe a Cleric preaching to the enemy about something involving goblins telling the future and Nephililm being able to conjure fire.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!