NPC question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: NPC question
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
In A1 for example, had 4 npcs, but the max characters that yow can have is 4, so what characters do yo prefer to put on, and what do you make? create 4 character and delete other to put other, or create one character and put the npcs in the 3 free places? what do you think
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
I think it depends on the person :)

I like to start with 4 characters all with the reputation bonus. Then I can delete them in the correct order to get the other special ability types from NPCs

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I stick with my four created characters. Taking the NPCs just isn't as much fun.

—Alorael, who grows attached to his idiosyncratic skill point allocations. He needs those 10 points in First Aid!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
I usually get maybe one NPC and stick with three of my own.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #4
Thanks brothers
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #5
ive tried out many different party-types, and the one i atm find best is: start out with custom-made fighter, druid, mage and get the npc from cotra as fast as possible. that way you have a highly-specialized, powerful and well-balanced party thats good for any situation.
one more thing: if you put an npc in the first slot when you get him/her, he/she will get elite soldier trait. in slot 4, he/she will get natural mage. (this will only work if the npc gets that slot when you get him. putting him/her in there afterwards doesnt do a crap.)

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!