Webs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Webs
Warrior
Member # 2694
Profile #0
OK, this is gonna sound like a stupid newbie question, but my two melee fighters got shot with webs by a giant spider, and it's not wearing off and I don't know how to get it off. I've been walking around for about a day and a half, I've tried heal and cure from my cleric, rested in a hotel, and I've gone to two healers, but still no results. Now they only have one AP in combat, and I'm sure you can see why that would be a problem.

Have I just not given it enough time to completely wear off, or is there something I should do?

--------------------
"Attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Hey have you tried just hitting 5 a couple of times? I mean 5 on the number pad.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Warrior
Member # 2694
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by macrsp:

Hey have you tried just hitting 5 a couple of times? I mean 5 on the number pad.
Nope, but I just did and it worked. Thanks.

--------------------
"Attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Is 5 considered "wait one turn"? That's what I have my party members do when they're webbed.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #4
yep waiting a couple turns clears the webs

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)