Erikas tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Erikas tower
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
How do i get to Erikas tower?

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
In which game? Erika's tower is critical in all three Avernums.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
In A3, you just need to complete the Slime's plague and collect the evidence of Erika Redmark's mark in the tunnel to the north of the Alien Slime's chambers. Then you give the evidence to Berra in Fort Emergence after collecting all feasible rewards. The rest of the events should be explained to you by the game.

In A1, you need a boat to the Northern Isles, or whatever they are called. It is not an easy journey, since you need to get the boat from the Giants. In specific, you need to go to the Giant's Castle east of Bargha and get trapped in the basement. Get out, but be sure to kill the chief AND take the wrought iron Giant's key. Proceed to the giant Giant's outdoor gate and unlock it. Grab an oversized boat and have fun. Be sure to explore ALL the little islands.

I believe the tower is in the same spot in A2, although I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how to get there, seeing as though I don't have the game.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #3
If you mean A2, you can do so through the Teleporter, but you need the code.
To get it: Go to where Solberg's tower is, don't walk inside. Outside, walk to the west, the other side of that small outdoor areas. There's an obelisk. Read it. That's the code.
Once you go to the tower, you'll have to fight a bunch of Empire troops, be prepared, and you'll have to go through some tests.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #4
if youre planning on attacking her, dont.
its not a good idea tempering with her, in any of the games.
you only have to speak with her in a1 i think.
in a2 she only gives you an advice about talking to pyrn and in a3 she only gives you her boon and teaches you magery, as always.
might be wrong, though.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
A1- Boat from Northern Islands to the west then south.
A2- Code found near my tower behind secret passage.
A3- Either defeat the slimes or the cockroaches to be able to enter. :cool:

Erika was a good friend of mine. :( May she rest in pieces in an ash-tray. ;) :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
You do realize that this question was already answered when you posted, don't you? Spam is bad.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00