in a3 where you get the name bojar from

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: in a3 where you get the name bojar from
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #0
in a3 where did you get the name bojar from

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #1
Yeah, it is a pretty weird name, I dont know why he chose that instead of leaving it as Jordan. He probably just pulled it out of thin air.

[ Thursday, July 22, 2004 08:46: Message edited by: crowsfein18 ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
I always thought it had to with switching the letters around in Jordan and putting a 'b' in front of the jumble.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Jordan -> Dnojar -> Bojar

B ?= Dn

—Alorael, who doesn't really have anything much to add, except that the name Jordan was better than Bojar. Bojar sounds like an overreaching apprentice who happened to find a cool spell. Jordan sounds more like the eccentric and evil genius who finds a way to adapt and control magical slime technology.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #4
man!!!!! both bojar and jordan are dumb. and for a practically useless charecter. id like slick better :P

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #5
What kind of self-respecting wizard would name himself 'slick'?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
I'd imagine a self-employed mage who thinks he's better than he really is, and likes to live in seclusion by the ocean in a reclusive tower with brigands, a spiny worm, and lots of slimes to keep him company would love to call himself Slick. He sure got a deal on the fake estate.

[party steps into secret inner sanctum]
"Hi, I'm Slick. Want to be my friend?"
[party leader shrugs, shoots arrow at Slick's head]
"People that call themselves Slick don't deserve to live..."

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Keep:

I'd imagine a self-employed mage who thinks he's better than he really is, and likes to live in seclusion by the ocean in a reclusive tower with brigands, a spiny worm, and lots of slimes to keep him company would love to call himself Slick. He sure got a deal on the fake estate.

[party steps into secret inner sanctum]
"Hi, I'm Slick. Want to be my friend?"
[party leader shrugs, shoots arrow at Slick's head]
"People that call themselves Slick don't deserve to live..."

ROFLMAO!! Too true.

*sets the Alien Slime loose in the tower* You want to control the slimes? I'd like to see you control THIS. :P It's mah pet Slime-making critter. :o *huggles Alien Slime*

~edit~

Oh, and "Bojar" spelled backwards is "Rajob". I hope that helps. :D

[ Tuesday, July 27, 2004 19:21: Message edited by: Pig Catapult ]

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #8
Oops. Disregard this post.

[ Tuesday, July 27, 2004 19:21: Message edited by: Pig Catapult ]

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.