Stuck in A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck in A3
Apprentice
Member # 4745
Profile #0
Hi!

I have a big problem in the cave under the Troglodyte- castle.. I'm supposed to kill a guy for the king of troglodytes..

First, i can't get rid of that big barrier in the north of the caves, Then i wonder what that machine in the north-west corner is for? (that thing whith big messy runes that you can move around)...
Do the machine have some connection whith the barrier?

i hope that you can help me...

:( :confused:

--------------------
"You don't know fear until you've been near someone casting his first bolt of fire" (Kyanan in Tower of Magi)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #1
The northern barrier is the entrance to/exit from Concealed Tunnel after Tunnel Quest is complete.

The machine has nothing to do with the barrier, the machine is used to get to Elhoic, I think.

--------------------
I am the way into the doleful city
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a foresaken race.
Justice it was that moved my great creator;
Divine omnipotence created me,
And highest wisdom joined with primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon all hope, all you who enter.

Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
no idea about the machine, sry.
if i remember correctly, you have to go all the way round the mountains on the west side, enter the giant fort, leave to the west, go south and enter the barrier tunnel from the east.
there you can mess around with some vahnatai beams and watch a large battle. quest done.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
For further clarification, the machine in the NW corner has the purpose of aligning the runes in the small building so that you can cross the room on those runes safely and meet Elhioc on the other side. It has no tangible connection to the barrier in any way.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Apprentice
Member # 4745
Profile #4
Thanks for helping me so fast! :)

--------------------
"You don't know fear until you've been near someone casting his first bolt of fire" (Kyanan in Tower of Magi)