hou in upper avernum.A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: hou in upper avernum.A3
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
there is this hut in upper avernum in A3. its in the lake near Ghirka.how do i get in there. she,the owener,keeps on saying that her potions arent for kiddos like us. wat do i do

-- may be it wasnt potions.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
You need to get a certain reputation level before she sells you her potions.

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #2
Believe me, the stuff she sells you can go without, and get much cheaper elsewhere. Just ignore the lady in the hut.

[ Monday, July 12, 2004 10:44: Message edited by: Pig Catapult ]

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #3
thanks was just wondering

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
But if you're really curious. There's a man in the bar in New Cotra. Talk to him a while, he will eventually say that he has a boat. Buy it from him. Walk to the south end of town then head east to the coast and you'll find your boat. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Similar to another topic, this question was already answered, the topic died a month ago, and the questioning person is no more. Leave it alone.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00