Whats your favorite creation?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Whats your favorite creation?
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
There is a reason why True Crime: Streets of LA is rated M, Taggerung. Laungauge.

Anyway, I like the Cryoa. I think they are good early on in the game, and that is where I am.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #26
im reviving it.. lalala

--------------------
I hate the world and it hates me.
:):(:DXD:P;P;);:-D:-):Oo.O
I may be wierd but you're downright ugly
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #27
these are what i use troughout the game...

fyoras/tho they arent really that good they usually die in like one hit to a thahd in the drypeak mines..i avoid thahds..
artilas/as soon as i can make them.sure they die easy but they are powerful
clawbugs/vlish/i make clawbugs as soon as i have 20 esscence and have learned it in sharons grove..really quite useful..i somewhat avoid vlish but i make them in some games when i get bored :) i always avoid roamers..somewhat annoying..the only roamer i might have at the end of the game is the abandoned one
drayks/battle alphas.battle alphas rule and since its still a long way until i can make a drayk after i make a battle alpha,i have a lot of time to use it.drayks are made almost automatically after i learn it
rotgroth/drakon/gazer/i love them all!mostly rotgroth b4 i can make eyebeasts.drakons usually come last cause i dont really care for them..
rotdhizon/eyebeast/ i make mostly eyebeasts but rotdhizons are nice.they usually last until the end of the game.well i actually make them at the end of the game >.<but thats what i make

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #28
this is turning into a is a fyora/eyebeast/or gazer better debate

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #29
You should avoid double posting and just add two posts into one through editing instead.

Anyways, I think that Eyebeasts are good creations to use and Fyonas are good to use in the early and mid portions of the game. Thylads do look a lot like stone golems of sort, but I personally never use them. Since I pretty much used a Guardian Shaper, I relied more on physical combat than creations.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #30
since im almost always an agent i sometimes dont make any creations and save esscence for spells and stuff..does anyone find geneforge 2 to get a little boring after you play it wayy too much?I've joined like every sect 3 times all equally satisfying.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #31
Well just don't play it as much as you do.

I prefer Cryoas over anything else.

EDIT: I have already said that. I just tried to make the post less spammy.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 03:51: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #32
quote:
Originally written by personuhatealot:

since im almost always an agent i sometimes dont make any creations and save esscence for spells and stuff...
I do the same thing. Though I played the game as a shaper once, and I had an eyebeasts. They are pretty cool.
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #33
eyebeasts do take up a lot of esscence...eventually the only time i use fyoras is to get rid of mines and stuff

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #34
im never a shaper...they are almost impossible for me unless i use cheats but still are hard...they die in one hits to fyoras and thahds in the drypeak mines and its annoying.It might just be because i dont choose the right skills but...they say they have to make creations to survive with shaper but i dont really think 2 fyoras even made by a shaper would last the entire mines >.< :mad: :eek:

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #35
i dont really know how they would even survive destroying the geneforge or taking on drayks and stuff

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #36
I do know that you are spamming. The edit button is there for a reason.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”

Pages