which faction did u choose?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: which faction did u choose?
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #0
I tried all of them, and I felt that the awakened are the best

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 16:45: Message edited by: Marlenny ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 15 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=aQuPuykmAxTc"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=aQuPuykmAxTc"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Ahhhhhh...This is the one topic that will never cease to be repeated over...and over...and over...and over...

Aside from my insanity, I welcome you to the boards!

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #2
I choose the Bazites, I want to use as many as possible canisters avilable in the game and I don't care about side effects......

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
Umm, the Barzites aren't in G3

Edit: That threw me off for a moment.

[ Friday, April 01, 2005 20:58: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #4
Well Barzites is one of the choice in the poll....
Oh I think the topic starter put a GF2 topic in a GF3 forum.....

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #5
This topic belongs in the Geneforge 2 area due to its subject matter. I'm moving it there.

Edit: Done.

Personally, I preferred the Barzites, but have played through the game with each faction.

(638)

[ Friday, April 01, 2005 19:58: Message edited by: Seletine ]
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #6
there are no takers in your poll. takers are my favorite

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 5664
Profile #7
the takers are the best. but its also fun to use dominate to kill all the factions even the one you decided to join
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #8
I didn't join any faction permanently. I was a mercenary, oh I mean adventurer. I gained power and canisters, and if someone needed a job done I'd go do it. I didn't fully like any faction's philosophy.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #9
I just killed each one of them. I am my own faction! Wa-ha-ha!

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5664
Profile #10
sometimes I kill them all too
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #11
It was all about the Loyalists.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 5167
Profile #12
Kill all!
I, usually, kill them all, when i can, and the first village to pass, its Medab ;) .

--------------------
Finished Sub2 levels:
Shop"keep"er
Machinery Complex
Machinery Complex2
Machinery Complex3
Machinery Complex4
Munchkin City
In progress:
None
Abandonned:
T.E.L.E.P.O.R.T
Sub-Way
Apprentice
Member # 5694
Profile #13
I was with the awakened long enough to buy some extra stuff at the complex core, then I joined the takers and sucked all I could out of them, hehehe, and I'm killing everyone who's hostile (and a few others) and the next faction I come across I'll probably join and go kill the takers so they will sell me some more skills and such. :) hehe

--------------------
-MCK
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #14
I'm playing now again and I'm joining them all, one at a time. After I join the Takers (next), I'll take advantage of their stuff, and then, in a few levels, I'll probably start killing them all.

They are all insane (the Awakened are the least insane of all. Zakary is okay. The Barzites are probably the worst. Or maybe the Takers (the pastime of the Barzites to turn people in shapers by canisterized them is scary. The Takers detest the Shapers alone, so they say, but one wonders when will the Drakons decide that they can rule the entire world. Period. As for the Unalaigned/Loyalists, these are the guys that, in the end, began this whole mess with their crazy experiments in Sucia Island. Fine that they barred it, but couldn't they predict that the serviles would develop their own desire for independence eventually (is their arrogance so blinding)? Also, barring it is one thing, why didn't they destroy the Geneforge??? We're all in this mess because of that pesky thing! Now all Terrestria is being torn asunder with flames of destruction. I've got family there! Friends! Buried treasure!)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)