new creations

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: new creations
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #0
what kind of new creation would you like to see in gf3?

Poll Information
This poll contains 10 question(s). 32 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=iyuRVhFQLJCi"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=iyuRVhFQLJCi"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I <3 tentacles, and tentacles <3 you.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I wish I didn't have to set it to make my creatures have AI. It gets so annoying trekking around with 7 creatures behind you. And when I'm fighting I have to make all of them attack.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #3
just turn the AI on

--------------------
Ignorance Is Bliss